This Children's Party Dress Pattern FREE is for the Twas the Night Dress Pattern. This dress has a ballet neckline and shoulder sleeves. Deep back and fitted bodice. The skirt is knee length, fully lined and flared with an optional tulle insert.
This pattern was published in the blog Gosgrain Fab
Pattern measurements: waist: 20"; shoulder circumference: 27"; height: 50" (6-7 years old)
You can print the pattern in a regular printer and assemble it according to the instructions. It has 6 pattern pieces (Waistband, front bodice, back bodice, skirt, and sleeve) and there are 14 pages to print.
- 1⁄4 Yard Main fabric 55” wide for bodice
- 1⁄2 Yard of Main fabric for skirt and waistband
- 1⁄4 Yards of Lining fabric 55” wide for bodice
- 1⁄2 Yard of Lining fabric for skirt and waistband
- (Optional) 1⁄2 Yards of Tulle fabric 55” wide
- 12”-15” Invisible Zipper
- Hook and Eye enclosure
The sewing instructions are included in the pattern.
Below are some pictures from Pinterest for children's dresses with similar shape!
The pattern was designed for a formal/party dress, but you can sew a casual dress using cotton fabrics.
I hope you find this pattern useful!