Looking for a new wallet? Then you’ll love the Swoon Pearl Wallet. Even better, there is a step by step video for how to sew the Pearl so you can follow along every step of the way for perfect results even on your first try.
This is my version of the Swoon Pearl Wallet
Fabric – Exterior: Cotton + Steel Black and White Flock Metallic Black
Stabilizer: Pellon Peltex 71F
For my next want, I would add an ID card pocket with clear vinyl.
This wallet has two pieces – one piece is tuck into the other with a magnetic snap.
I love the wallet. It has just what I need, space for my Iphone and credit cards. So far, this is my favorite wallet design.
- 1/4 yard 44” wide woven quilting weight exterior fabric (For Inspiraton, check the Fabric Inspiration for Bag Making Post)
- 1/2 yard 44” wide quilting weight lining fabric
- 1 yard fusible woven interfacing (Pellon Shapeflex SF101)
- 1 yard lightweight interfacing (Pellon P44F)
- 1/3 yard fusible stabilizer (Pellon Peltex 71F)
- Two magnetic snaps
- One 3/4” D-ring and one 3/4” swivel clip
- 9” zipper
- Coordinating thread
Below are some examples of beautiful Swoon Pearl Wallets:
The above pictures are wallets made by Jenny Green. Check out her amazing bags in her Facebook Page.
Get the Swoon Pearl Wallet Pattern and make your own.