Sew a stylish DIY Glasses Case with this free pattern! It is a quick sew and offers optimum protection for your glasses. It can be sewn in Cork fabric. By the way, it is a great gift idea!
- about 10 x 11 in (25 × 28 cm) main fabric (Cork, leather or faux leather) – This beautiful cork with gold (and also with silver) is available at My Handmade Space.
- about 10 x 11 in (25 × 28 cm) lining (felt or fleece)
- kraft-tex as interlining
- flexible plastic (not too stiff so you can sew well the case!) – Bosal Foam Stabilizer or ByAnnie’s Soft and Stable might also work
- double-sided Wonder Tape
- 1 – Head Rivet for closure
- Hole Punch (I have this one, it’s good)
The DIY glasses case pattern was published in the Pattydoo website and you can download it if you subscribe to their website. There are only 4 pattern pieces and 2 pages to print. They also published a step-by-step illustrated tutorial. It is in German but you just have to look at the images to know how to construct this case, it is very easy. You can also translate the page to English (right click on the page and click Translate English).
This is a nice accessory for the summer! I hope you like it! I love Pattydoo website, she has many free patterns and also YouTube videos.
Join the MHS Facebook Group and share your handmade creations!