The Oslo Craft Bag FREE Pattern is available to Sew Sweetness newsletter subscribers. This pattern is a great all-purpose storage bag, great for anything from sewing supplies, knitting/crochet supplies, and even children’ toys!
- 1 yard of Exterior Fabric
- 1 yard of Lining Fabric
- 1/2 yard of solid fabric for straps and binding
- 1/2 yard of foam interfacing (By Annie’s Soft and Stable, Pellon Flex Foam, Bosal In-R-Form, or automotive headliner; if using Flex Foam, it is only 20” wide so please purchase double the amount) – I would use EVA Foam Underlayment (used for floors installations) – it’s cheaper and doesn’t crease as the other foam interfacing.
- 3 yards of 20” wide Pellon SF-101 Shape Flex fusible woven interfacing (or medium-weight fusible interfacing)
- Four 1” metal rectangles
- Two sets of pearl snaps (Snap Setter or KAM are easy to install)
The Oslo Craft Bag FREE Pattern is a handy bag! get the pattern and make yours.