The Twister Dress Pattern for full figure is available as a FREE download in European sizes 44-46 (16-18). It has a very fashionable and flattering silhouette. This pattern is designed for elastic fabrics such as knits, jersey, or ponte.
This FREE pattern was published in BurdaStyle.
The seam allowances are not included in this pattern.
Sewing with Knits:
Sewing with knits can be tricky at the beginning, but once you learn the basics it is even easier than sewing with woven fabrics. Below are some tips:
- Cut with a Rotary Cutter.
- Use Ball Point Jersey Machine Needles
- A Serger will make your job a lot easier, but if you don’t have a serger you can use a zig zag stitch.
- Use a Stretch Twin Needles for the finishing (hem and sleeves)
- Do not stretch the fabric while sewing.