If you kid is addicted to the famous Pokemon Go game, I’m sure he or she would love this Pockeball backpack. The Pockeball Backpack FREE Pattern was published in the website Fleece Fun.
- Outer Fabric: Medium to Heavy weight woven fabric in black, white, red (I’ve use Duck Canvas for backpacks)
- Inner Fabric: Light weight woven fabric (I would use a Pokemon Fabric)
- Medium to Heavy weight interfacing such as Decor Bond
- 1/4″ – 1/2″ foam (such as Bosal, Soft and Stable, or Pellon 77F)
- 1″ webbing
- 2 x 1″ backpack sliders (I couldn’t find them at my local store so I used buckles instead.)
- 1 x 16″ zipper (For backpack, I like to use Purse Zippers because they are two ways and the zipper tape is wider). Nylon Metallic Zippers are my favorite. This bag would look great with Black Zipper with Silver teeth.
- black piping
Fleece Fun published step by step illustrated instructions for the Pockeball Backpack FREE Pattern:
I enjoy sewing for my kids, it is very rewarding. Backpacks are a lot of work, I sew a Minecraft Backpack, a Panda Backpack, and a Minion Backpack; but their happiness for these backpacks is priceless!
I hope you like this pattern.