There are a few websites where you can learn many different sewing skills.
Crafsy has several free mini-clases and they also have good sales and promotions. In my opinion, t is one of the best learning resources.
These are some of Crafsy FREE mini classes:
- Machine Savvy: Tips for Creative Sewing
- Mastering Zipper Techniques
- Sew Ready: Machine Basics
- Bag-Making Basics: Reversible Tote & Zipper Pouch
- Bag-Making Basics: Drawstring Bag & Bucket Bag
- Sewing Machine Feet from A to Z
There are several websites that offer FREE sewing patterns. In this blog, you can find a great selection of FREE Sewing Patterns.
A few of my favorite websites where you can get FREE sewing Patterns are:
You can find the list of the 20 books in the post 20 free fashion books to download from The Metropolitan Museum of Art from Dressful.